Document management system
Document, process and task management system "BeeDo" allows significantly simplify and speed up the process of document management.
BeeDo allows to work more efficiently:
- store and archive your documents in one place;
- associate documents with tasks and delegate them to responsible persons;
- optimize document management processes;
- template processes and documentation;
- store any type of document and add comments;
- manage contracts and connect them with client contacts;
- easily manage meeting;
- manage contacts and track the history of communication.
Main document management processes
Registration of documents
Register all the organization's incoming, outgoing and internal documents - paper documents and digital copies.
Classify documents by:
- or other selected classifications.
Categorize documents in category tree, thereby providing a clear document storage procedures.
Prepare documents and store the necessary information:
- Collect and save of the necessary information for document preparation in one place;
- Prepare a new document and immediately save it in the system;
- Use templates when preparing the standard document;
- Edit or create a new document and place the template;
- Use automated delegation and linking processes.
Associate documents by a particular client, company, project or category to see similar or related documents in one place.
Received and prepared documents save in the system:
- Store documents in a category, or assign the project;
- See all documents of a project in one place;
- Use saved documents search;
- Archive old data;
- Remove obsolete or irrelevant documents from the system.
Delegated documents or tasks, related to document processing, to responsible persons. After specifying a responsible person, he will be informed with an e-mail immediately.
With BeeDo task management is very convenient and easy. You can:
- create an unlimited number of tasks;
- delegate tasks to team members or even persons who do not use BeeDo system;
- associate tasks with the documents;
- associate tasks to customers;
- perform, edit, close, archive;
- create procedures (repetitive) and template tasks;
- view the task change history, documents and comments.
More about the project and task management can be found here.
Manage contract with BeeDo:
- Prepare a contract using agreed templates, already stored in the system;
- Use the proven process flow from finding a contact to the signed contract and, if necessary, edit it;
- Agree a meeting through BeeDo and save meeting notes;
- Associate contracts with customers and see the whole history of communication;
- Keep each new version of the contract - later you can track changes;
- Do not forget to enter comments when saving contracts or dealing with customers - so you can trace the preparation of the contract to the last detail;
- Receive email notifications about the stages of contract and even contract expiration date;
- Quickly find a contract which you're looking for via search or project/category tree.
Human resource management
Workload forecasting is important component of management software. Low workload can lead to wasted labor expense and lost motivation because employees just won't have what to do. Too big workload can result in lost sales, clients and missed deadlines.
In either case, workload mistakes can have a lasting impact on a company's performance.
Use Beedo for forecasting workload
Projects pipeline. Create all projects you are doing and planning to do in month (quarter or year) just to understand how many resources you will need. Also, from one look have information in what stage project is, will project meet deadline or it already demanded more resources than you had planned.
Task list and calendar. Beedo calendar allows to see busyness of every team member. Do not delegate more tasks to fully loaded team members - they will become bottlenecks. It is better and more effective to reconsider or change priorities according change of situation.
Call and meeting tasks. Create meeting task and assign it to all participants just in few moments. Get reports about sales team performance: how many new contacts, calls and meetings they had. Forecast workload for each team member according their performance.
Also read about outsource management.
Manage documents with BeeDo easily
Document management encompasses the processes and procedures your organization uses to capturing, storing, securing and retrieving documents on a daily basis.
For many organizations, these processes and procedures can be greatly improved.
BeeDo will help you to organanize your documents and make clear procedures to store and find them.
5 keypoints why Beedo is an effective document management tool
Upload and interlink your documents with your tasks or projects.
All of your unstructured content is stored in a centralized way to be viewed, shared, accessed and revised together with your other important content like tasks, projects, client information.
BeeDo has easy to use document version control. Version control ensures the most current edition is available, also available previous versions of files, images and other documents.
Security and user rights.
Easily manageable BeeDo user rights system allows you to manage who can see files, tasks, projects and activities. You can set limits down to users group or specific user.
Choose where to save your documents.
You can choose another great option on demand. Documents can be saved to your remote server. So you can access them both ways: through BeeDo or your servers local interface (Windows, Samba share).
Easy to use user interface.
BeeDo has an intuitive browser-based interface, allowing you to easily search for, manage and modify documents from anywhere in the world and with virtually any device.
- Upload and interlink your documents with your tasks or projects. All of your unstructured content is stored in a centralized way to be viewed, shared, accessed and revised together with your other important content like tasks, projects, client information.